About the service
ITE’s approach to customer partnering, by providing a seamless extension of your IT staff. Internal resources are now free to focus on core-business needs and competencies
- Shared resources mean significant ROI vs. running your own round-the-clock data center
- Flexible, building block approach that lets customers select only the services they need
- Allows you to focus on your core business
- Cost effective way to support web-enabled applications
- Operational Excellence (expertise, processes, tools) drives costs out, yielding even greater return
- 24/7 helpdesk support that keeps business-critical applications in business
- Customer portal that keeps you in the know and in control
Application Hosting / Full Application Hosting
ITE Host's Application Hosting can help you streamline and simplify your business' everyday tasks providing customers a cost-effective hosting environment that ensures the highest level of performance, availability, scale ability, and security of their business critical applications. We host the applications you need and you take advantage of its technology without any installation or maintenance concerns. ITE manages the underlying application infrastructure: servers; network connectivity; security, networking, storage, and redundancy devices; the operating system; and the web and application server layers. ITE also provides database management services, and full application-level monitoring and management services.
ITE offers one of the most comprehensive professional services product lines in the industry, from backup administration, network and security services, server administration, as well as the data warehousing and web server load testing.
Business Continuity / Operations Management
Architectural & capacity planning, along with complex problem management, helping meet your current and anticipated needs. Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery has become an integral part of every e-Business operations plan. ITE’s Business Continuity solutions provide you with an end-to-end incident management, that takes the appropriate escalation and corrective action steps.
Applications are monitored around the clock, via:
- Centralized alert processing, collecting and aggregating alerts
across multiple environments
- Synthetic transaction monitoring, checking for latency and malfunctions
that can impact user productivity
- Automatic remediation technology, helping ensure reliability through “no hands”, real-time
- intervention of known issues (up2date)
- Automated escalation management,
streamlining routine tasks and cutting precious time off critical
escalation flows and helps ensure rapid resolution